Mark Schaefer, Author and Executive Director of Schaefer Marketing Solutions, joins the Social Pros Podcast to share his learnings from interviewing nearly a hundred people from different walks of life on what it means to become known and how anybody can join them.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (The Future of Ads: bit.ly/salesforceads)
- Emma (Your Brain on Email: 11 Designs People Can’t Resist: bit.ly/emailbrain)
- Convince & Convert (Jay Today TV: jaytoday.tv)
- Yext (How to Win Digital and Real World Traffic With Local Reviews: http://offers.yext.com/reviews)
In This Episode
- How being consistent leads to overcoming lack of talent or experience
- Why finding your tennis ball means knowing what makes you tick
- How finding qualitative improvements in your life leads to understanding your momentum and when it's time to stop
- Why getting to being known means listening and finding your purpose
- Mark Schaefer on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and SlideShare
- Schaefer Marketing Solutions
- Grow Blog
- KNOWN: The handbook for building and unleashing your personal brand in the digital age
- The Marketing Companion Podcast
- Is Twitter About to Make a Huge Mistake?
Visit SocialPros.com for more insights from your favorite social media marketers.
- April 18, 2017