Jared Schultheis, Executive Director of Digital Care at Comcast, joins the Social Pros Podcast to discuss how a Fortune 500 global telecommunications heavyweight utilizes social care to respond to hundreds of customers in real-time.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (The Future of Ads: bit.ly/salesforceads)
- Emma (Your Brain on Email: 11 Designs People Can’t Resist: bit.ly/emailbrain)
- Convince & Convert (Jay Today TV: jaytoday.tv)
- Yext (11 Key Insights from the Intersection of Location, Marketing, and Technology: http://offers.yext.com/locationworld)
In This Episode
- How organization leads to the best management of high social care volume that comes into a cross-country team
- Why successfully supporting customers means hopping online instead of picking up the phone
- How letting your team respond in their own unique way leads to more authentic interactions with customers over social
- Why staying on top of volume and reacting in real time means utilizing automation
- How a career in customer service translates perfectly to a career in social media
- Jared Schultheis on Twitter: @jar8d
- Comcast on Twitter, Facebook, Help and Support Forums, reddit, Instagram, and YouTube
Visit SocialPros.com for more insights from your favorite social media marketers.
- February 21, 2017