Richard Margetic, Former Director of Global Business at Intuit, joins the Social Pros Podcast this week to discuss social media's role at different stages of the sales funnel and throughout every department of an organization.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
Salesforce Marketing Cloud (The Business Leader’s Guide to Becoming a Social Business: http://www.convinceandconvert.com/20)
Formstack (Using Web Forms to Build a Killer Content Marketing Strategy: http://www.convinceandconvert.com/11)
Affinio (Psychographic insights + segmentation for digital strategists: http://convinceandconvert.com/9)
Cision (2015 Global Social Journalism Study: http://convinceandconvert.com/24)
Sprout Social (Social Media Management Software: http://www.convinceandconvert.com/23)
In This Episode
- How social media has changed branding
- Google's attempts at social media channels and why they failed
- Why businesses need a full understanding of social media's impact on their organization across the board (not just in marketing)
- Who, in a company, should take responsibility for social
- Transparency's impact in social, even with negative reviews
- Humanity's need to be social and how it's gone digital
Visit SocialPros.com for more insights from your favorite social media marketers.